Last updated: October 4, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We do not and never will ask for names, addresses, dates of birth, or financial information from our visitors. However, we do collect the following information:
b. Live Chat: If you engage with our live chat feature, we may collect information provided during the conversation for support and quality assurance purposes.
c. Newsletter: If you subscribe to our newsletter, we securely store your email address and maintain a history of newsletter opens and clicks.
2. Data Transparency
We are committed to being 100% transparent about how and why we collect data. We do not sell any data collected from our visitors.
3. EU GDPR Right to be Informed
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), visitors have the right to be informed about what data is held about them. Here’s how we handle your data:
- Google Analytics: We collect IP data, time and date, pages visited, length of visits, and links clicked. This data is securely stored in the Google Analytics console on Google servers.
- Newsletter: We hold subscribers’ email addresses and a history of newsletter opens and clicks. You can request a copy of this data by contacting us.
For all data requests, please allow 28 days for processing. Contact us here with ‘EU GDPR Data Request’ as the subject line. You will need to provide your original IP address used when accessing the website or your email address if related to our newsletter.
4. EU GDPR Right to be Forgotten
Visitors have the right to request the deletion of their data. To have your data removed:
- Delete the cookies installed by WordPress and Jetpack on your computer by referring to your browser or OS help files.
a. What Personal Information Do We Collect:
- When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to enhance your experience.
b. When Do We Collect Information:
- We collect information when you enter information on our site.
c. How Do We Use Your Information:
- We do not use the information collected for any purposes.
d. How Do We Protect Your Information:
- Our website is regularly scanned for security vulnerabilities. Your personal information is kept behind secured networks, accessible only by a limited number of authorized personnel.
f. Third-Party Disclosure:
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
g. Third-Party Links:
- We may include third-party products or services on our website, which have separate privacy policies. We are not responsible for their content or activities.
- We do not use Google AdSense on our site.
i. California Online Privacy Protection Act:
- We comply with CalOPPA requirements. Users can visit our site anonymously by disabling cookies.
k. Do Not Track Signals:
- We honor Do Not Track signals and do not plant cookies or use behavioral tracking.
- We do not market to children under the age of 13.
m. Fair Information Practices:
- In the event of a data breach, we will notify affected individuals via email within 7 business days.